Meeting rooms are getting smaller. In an age of remote and flexible working, the standard boardroom-sized room isn’t as efficient as it once was. Frost and Sullivan believe that 70% of all video conferencing room meetings will be huddles by 2022.
With the right huddle room technology, companies can benefit from simpler, more agile group conversations. Plug-and-play technology means that it’s easy to connect and collaborate with distance workers in minutes. What’s more, businesses don’t have to waste money on large meeting spaces when 73% of conferences only include 2 to 4 people.
The question is, which huddle solution is right for you?
To help you make that decision, we’ve examined two of the biggest contenders on the market: Nureva HDL200 and StarLeaf Huddle.
StarLeaf Huddle Features
StarLeaf, one of the market leaders in collaboration and communication experiences, created its Huddle solution for companies in search of all-in-one meeting experiences. Huddle turns small workspaces, home offices, and remote landscapes into global meeting environments.
The Huddle environment features StarLeaf’s intuitive meeting solutions, and it’s quick and easy to install with no need for professional support. An all-in-one solution with a microphone, wide-angel camera, and touchscreen means that getting started with your huddles is easier than ever. Features of StarLeaf Huddle include:
- All-in-one functionality: Everything you need for a meeting room in one place. StarLeaf offers a wide-angle camera, Pronto Cable USB, Touchscreen, and microphone.
- Tidy set-up: Cable management means that you don’t have to worry about tripping over wires in small spaces.
- Easy installation: The plug and play functionality means there’s no need for specialist installation or extra maintenance costs.
- Versatile design: StarLeaf Huddle supports video meetings both in the office and in remote home-working environments.
- Intuitive interface: StarLeaf is simple to use, with incredible in-call controls, and exceptional video and voice quality.
- Secure performance: StarLeaf offers 99.999% uptime guarantees, along with encryption for security purposes.
Nureva HDL200 System Features
Another solution engineered specifically for small spaces is the Nureva HDL200. This state-of-the-art plug-and-play solution from Nureva makes designing meaningful meeting spaces easier than ever. The solution comes with refined aesthetics and access to 4,096 virtual microphones for absolute room coverage from end-to-end.
The HDL200 system is perfect for smaller rooms, whether you’re looking at huddle rooms, flexible spaces, or meeting rooms. What’s more, the thoughtful design ensures that anyone can set up a conferencing experience with no need for specialist help. Features include:
- Incredible audio coverage: Through 4,096 virtual microphones, the microphone mist technology allows for full-room coverage.
- Position-based gain control: Optimize each sound individually. Hear the sounds you want with fewer distractions from ambient noise.
- Constant auto collaboration: Make sure that your room is always ready for the best meeting experience.
- Flexibility: The HDL200 gives companies the freedom to choose their camera solutions and place them wherever they want.
- Thoughtful design: The HDL200 fits intimate spaces perfectly. The system looks good and sounds good in any space.
- Easy-to-use display: The configurable LCD built into the system delivers handy information to business users. You can see things like call status in seconds.
StarLeaf vs. Nureva: Experience
Ease of use is essential when choosing a new huddle room experience for your team. When employees are searching for agile ways to communicate and collaborate, they need a Huddle solution that puts their experience first.
Both the StarLeaf Huddle service and Nureva HDL200 keep the needs of your team in mind. The StarLeaf Huddle solution comes with everything a team needs to collaborate in one space. The…